DUO Residences is a mixed development which will comprise luxury residences, hotel, offices and a retail complex. The two towers of this development will rule over the Bugis skyline by 2017. The project is being developed by M+S, a collaboration between Malaysia’s Khazanah Nasional and Singapore’s Temasek Holdings.
DUO Residences will feature 660 residential units, 21 storeys of Grade A offices, a five-star hotel and about 80,000 square feet of retail space in an area flushed with lush greenery, leisure zones and gardens. The developments will connect to Bugis MRT interchange which links the East-West Line and the Downtown Line. Principal architect Ole Scheeren is world renowned and probably best known for the realization of the China Central Television Station CCTV in China and The Interlace in Singapore, both having won a number of architecture awards.
The developers plan to launch for sale in early 2013. While prices are yet to be announced, industry sources say the development could fetch in excess of SGD2,000 psf, considering its central location and connectivity to the train station.
WHY YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT ON DUO RESIDENCES:
- All-encompassing development: DUO Residences will comprise a landscaped retail complex on top of high-end homes, offices and a five-star hotel.
- Public transport convenience: DUO Residences is centrally located with direct access to Bugis MRT station and less than 7 minutes walk to City Hall MRT station.
- Proximity to CBD: DUO Residences is only a short 5 minute drive to the Central Business District.
- Full amenities: Duo Residences will provide all the necessary amenities one can expect from a high-end condominium.
- Reliable developer: DUO Residences is being developed by M+S, which is a collaboration between the governments of Malaysia and Singapore.
- Renowned Architect: Principal architect and award-winning Ole Scheeren is world renowned and probably best known for the realization of the China Central Television Station CCTV in China and The Interlace in Singapore.
- Investment potential: Industry sources say that the development could fetch in excess of SGD2,000 thanks to its strategic location and all-around convenience.
- URA Master Plan: The Urban Redevelopment Authority has already announced a Masterplan to develop the area. This makes Duo Residences a great property investment. They showed some illustrations of what the area will look like here.
1 Fraser Street (Ophir Road / Rochor Road / Beach Road)/span>
|Developer:||M+S Pte Ltd|
|Tenure:||99-year leasehold from 1st July 2011|
|Number of units:||660|
|Expected TOP:||31 December 2017|